Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Wackness

Found the craaaziiieest shoes at D.I. the other day*!! At first I thought they were too ridiculous, but as I walked away I realized I had a shoe crush on them that I could not get over**. So I bought them. Who knows if they will ever make it out my front door....!?




(Shoes, thrifted: $4. Dress, preowned, Urban Outfitters, $9. Cardigan, thrifted: $3. Tights, preowned, F21, $5.)

In case you can't tell, the shoes are crushed velvet, and the boot shaft is just fabric over a hard heel. The cardigan is also new, and you definitely can't tell but it's pretty awesome too... so soft, half silk half cashmere. I'll have to feature it in another post real soon.

*I promise I don't go to D.I. everyday... I gave Staci a ride there to look for a lamp!
**I am in no way trying to convince you that these shoes are cool or fashionable, I just personally think they are wack... in the best way.

3 comments: