Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just because you caught me, does that make it a sin?

Okay guys, confession time:

I bought a sweater that wasn't used. GASP. Look, I'm really sorry, but I was in Anthropologie and this sweater had my name written all over it. It was singing to me "Look how beautiful I am... Notice that I'm 50% off... You've been wanting a cream sweater forever..." Before you judge me, take a look:

(Worn with purple cords [F21 ~ $13] and a plaid shirt [thrifted ~ $5] cause that's just how I roll.)

I know what you're thinking. WHY WERE YOU IN ANTHROPOLOGIE IN THE FIRST PLACE? ALCOHOLIC IN A BAR STYLE! And here is my answer: School has been mad stressing me out for 2 weeks and I needed to relieve some tension, so I of course figured retail therapy -- HOWEVER, I was planning on buying Christmas presents... and to be fair, I did buy 1.

Anyway, I have repented, and again, before you and God, I promise to not break the rules anymore. Unless I really want to :)

PS- I got bangs. What do you think?? I'm on the fence. But I'm leaning towards.. LOVE AFFAIR! LOVE OFHAIR!


4 comments:

  1. Love the bangs. And I should have kept you away from the bar known as Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete