Saturday, January 23, 2010

New stuff and my favorite boots

I thought this selling vintage thing was going to be so fun... and it is! But I have this slight problem of wanting to keep everything I find. Ugh! Maybe I'll get some of these clothes out of my system after a few wears ;)
IMG_5039
IMG_5044bIMG_5034
IMG_5059
Photos by Krystle

New: Thrifted plaid shirt, thrifted sheer blouse, and thrifted velvet belt. I love them all SO much! Esp the plaid, it's too comfy and warm. The first thing to go might be the blouse... we'll see if I feel the same in a week or two.
Old: UO jeans, F21 tank top, thrifted cowboy booties (can't stop wearing these with everything.. that's called love.)

2 comments:

  1. WTF, ghetto booty, why don't you photoshop that out??!?!?!1 You look like Ariel!!11!!!!!1!1!1!!!!!

    ReplyDelete