Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleek Silk

IMG_5076
IMG_5126IMG_5094
IMG_5114
Photos by Krystle

New: Thrifted shirt/robe (eventually making their way to the store?)
Old: Silence + Noise jeans, thrifted pumps, F21 scarf
RIP: The boots I mentioned in the last post. I wore them to the Sundance Film Festival where it was snowy and wet, and the poor guys just couldn't hold up to the elements not to mention the salt on the ground. By the time I got home they looked so sad and tired. White salt marks on the leather, discoloration, heel ripping apart... so I thought it was time to lay them to rest (along with my sisters Uggs that were breaking as well.) RIP lil cowboy booties reminiscent of the Jeffrey Campbell starburst boots that I want so bad......... you will be missed dearly.

1 comment:

  1. i love lessons on being adrienne marie: you're so cute! oh, and the leather skirt rocked... i love your new thriffted stuffs

    ur makin me miss utah!??!

    ReplyDelete