Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 2

Another bad idea when trying shop strictly at thrift stores/not spend money in general: online window shopping. Just as painful, if not more, than walking through the mall (because the online mall has all of my favorite stores!) Perhaps it's just a bad habit I need to break -- but it's easy after a long night of serving, and coming home with $50+ in cash, to go straight to my computer and commence the relaxation technique known as retail therapy. (Even easier to justify spending $20 dollars on a new pair of shoes from Urban Outfitters. --> "I still have 3 more nights of work this week, and one of them is Fri night, which ensures me $100, blah blah blah.")

Here are tonights lustful desires:
(Urban Outfitters, on sale @ $49.99)


(Anthropologie, on sale @ $99.95 - eek!)

(Forever 21, $24.80)

Yes, I have shoe issues. I'm aware. And, I can already tell that this little experiment is going to do phenomenal things for my self discipline.

1 comment:

  1. your taste is undeniably, so specifically yours. it's crazy. how do you do that?

    that is called s.t.y.l.e.

    ReplyDelete