Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 4 - FAIL!

TODAY....

I had a moment of weakness. My anthropology class was canceled, so I had the option of going home or killing time for an hour while I waited for my next class to start. And I figured since I skipped class all day on Tuesday, I should probably go. SOO.. I went to TJ Maxx. It's just on the outskirts of campus, and I have been thinking recently about how I need more tights... HELLO! You can't buy tights at a thrift store! Can you? I doubt it.

WHO AM I KIDDING -- This was premeditated. I was gonna go whether my class got canceled or not.

Anyway, I got 4 (red, black, and 2 blacks with pattern) pairs for $15 and I feel like that's pretty reasonable. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure:




Cute, right? So there you have it. Again with the alcoholic analogy (I'm beginning to convince myself I really have a problem), everyone relapses. But I am not getting discouraged! Going up to SLC in a minute to pay homage to the thrift gods.

PS- Still no word on that Chanel bag :(

2 comments:

  1. t.j. maxx is my biggest weakness. i never thought we'd share that. i feel cooler now. cute tights.

    ReplyDelete